Sunday, November 25, 2007

Why The Heck Would You Start A New Blog???

This is the question I asked myself as I went back to my old Blogger site and looked at what was left. I guess I missed the ease of posting my own thoughts when they came and I had time to jot them down. Contrary to popular belief I am very partial to blogging, journal writing, list-making, and chatting on line. This, however, brutally conflicts with my ability to remember that I DO like these things and to make time for them. True and valid communication and introspection takes an organized mind. The very thing I totally lack.

First post and the rambling has begun.

So i started a new blog. This one is totally about me. A separate church from the state that is Sanctuary/S3M. Or is it the other way 'round? This is not to say I don't want to share thoughts with fans or friends of the show, but more to remind myself that I exist outside the sci fi/TV world, that I am connected to a far wider and complex society than the one that I work and play in so extensively.

So this is my own sandbox. Read if you want. Come, go, it matters not to me. I will hold forth, because... well... I can.

I will primarily try to hit two goals so as not to piss myself off: Expressing honest opinions & being interesting.

Beyond that, it's the wild west.

DK

1 comment:

Geoff Thorne said...

Okay. i'll jump in first.

Damian is [expletive deleted] crazy but it's the kind of crazy we can all use a bit more of.

Have two blogs. Have fifteen. The more people who get infected, the better the quality of web centric filmed entertainment (we have GOT to come up with a better description) will be.

Cheers, ye mad Canadian bastard!